California VA Home Loans
California Veterans can take advantage of the benefits of VA Loans, which often trump those of conventional loans, especially for first-time home buyers with limited means.
VA Home Loans do not require a down payment or private mortgage insurance, and loans are guaranteed up to $729,000.
California Veterans with less than perfect credit are more likely to qualify for a VA Loan than a conventional loan. In addition, the VA offers extra benefits for disabled veterans.
VA Loans also provide California Veterans with the following built-in protection:
- New home builders must offer purchasers a one-year warranty that the home meets all VA plans and specifications
- In cases of new construction completed under VA or HUD inspection, the VA may pay or otherwise compensate the Veteran borrower for correction of structural defects seriously affecting livability, if assistance is requested within four years of a VA Home Loan guaranty
Buying a Home in California with the VA Loan Program
Moving to California? As many know, purchasing a home in California can be an expensive endeavor. With a host of Military installations across the state, however, many active duty members and Veterans live in California. The benefits afforded to you through the VA Loan Program can help you save money no matter where you plan to purchase – cities such as Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego, and San Francisco all are a great place to call home. VA Loan can make your dream home a reality. Get started by talking to one of our VA Home Loan Specialists today.
Military Bases in California
- Camp Pendleton Marine Base – Oceanside, CA
- Miramar Air Station – San Diego, CA
- Beale Air Force Base – Marysville, CA
- Edwards Air Force Base – Lancaster, CA
- Los Angeles Air Force Base – Los Angeles, CA
- Vandenberg Air Force Base – Lompoo, CA
- Fort Irwin – Barstow, CA
- Sierra Army Depot – Herlong, CA
- Coronado Naval Base – San Diego, CA
- Ventura County Naval Base – Oxnard, CA
- Point Loma Naval Base – Point Loma, CA
- March Air Reserve Base – Riverside, CA
- Travis Air Force Base – Fairfield, CA
What Will You Need to Obtain a VA Loan?
A Certificate of Eligibility is needed to qualify, whether you are a first-time user or you have previously obtained a VA Loan. Visit our page on VA Loan eligibility to find out what is needed to qualify for a VA Loan.
Why Use A VA Loan?
Visit our page on the Benefits of A VA Loan or call 866-538-6057 to receive advice from a VA Mortgage Specialist.Google+